As a child, I constantly experimented, imagining I’d grow up to be a mad scientist. Today, that spirit of curiosity drives my exploration of the unknown as an innovator and creative leader.
I believe that being a designer is a mix of being a pirate, for the ingenious and scrappy wayfinding, and being Robin Hood, bringing the gold back to the people.
I graduated in Interaction Design at IDII in Europe. Worked at Meta Reality Labs, IDEO, DDB, eBay, and startups. I have 10+ patents granted and published work in several books and magazines. Received awards in Cannes, Webby, and the Danish INDEX Project.
I have mentored Italian startups since 2015 as part of the Turin Chamber of Commerce program for entrepreneurs in the Piemonte region.
Recent exhibits/speaking gigs
‣ EASY AS A KISS – Humanizing technology through design, Italy, Mar-Sep 2021
Exhibit of Interaction Design Institute Ivrea’s work at Circolo del Design in Turin
‣ XD Immersive, Virtual Conference, July 2020
Featured Speaker “Augmenting the feeling of presence in Meta’s AR Story Time”
‣ Interaction 20, Milan, Italy, Feb 2020
“‘Smart’ is to combine human intuition and AI”
‣ SXSW Interactive, Austin, TX, Mar 2018
Leading panel “Letting Go: Designing for an AI you can’t control”
‣ Interaction South America, Florianópolis, Brazil, Nov 2017
Keynote “Empathetic Machines: an Introduction to Adaptive UX”
‣ UX STRAT USA, Providence, RI, Sep 2016
“A Personalization Strategy based on Adaptive Learning”
‣ SXSW Interactive, Austin, TX, Mar 2016
“A new personalization model: Adaptive Learning”
‣ Big Festival 2015, São Paulo, Brazil, Jul 2015
“Design Thinking and games with social impact”
If you want to reach out for a conversation, drop me a note: